Monday, September 2, 2013

KC's Jukebox - 45 rips

Buddy Ace
A - Baby Please Don't Go (Duke 481)
B - Who Can Tell (Duke 481)
Inez Andrews
a Thank You Lord (For Blessing Me Again) (Song Bird 1107)
b Toiling (Song Bird 1107)
Charles Brimmer
A) Don't Change Horses (Hep Me 117-A)
B) Afflicted (Hep Me 117-B)
A God Blessed Our Love (Chelsea 3017A)
B) God Blessed Our Love, Part 2 (Chelsea 3017B)
A) I Stand Accused (Chelsea 3030A)
B) Love Me In Your Own Way (Chelsea 3030B)
A) Please Can I Come Home (Chelsea 3039A)
B) Just Another Morning (Chelsea 3039B)
Richard 'Dimples' Fields
A) If It Ain't One Thing, It's Another (Boardwalk NB7-11-139)
B) Mr. Looks So Good (Boardwalk NB7-11-139)
Tony Owens
A - The Letter That Broke My Heart (Island 059-A)
B - Do Whatcha Wanna Do (Island 059-B)
James Waynes
A) Junco Partner (Sittin in with M.P.607-A)
Smiley Lewis
B) Someday (Sittin in with M.P.607-B)

8 comments:

KingCake said...

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=0MCXIIESNG

Feilimid O'Broin said...

What a wonderful compilation! Thanks for putting it together. Andrews, Brimmer, Lewis, Fields, and Ace together make this a must-have for my collection. Is this a harbinger of collections to come? One can only hope...

pmac said...

The King of style!

poppachubby said...

Perfect!! I love a good mixtape. I hope there's more to come KC. It's alot of work puttin 45s together so its really appreciated!!

the doc said...

I'm excited to listen to this set. Thanks very much.

GuitarGus said...

Thanks KC
Just got 'round to this - Some good tunes - More please !
Cheers

KingCake said...

I wish I could say that I had more, but I don't - not easy to find quality 45's post-Katrina in New Orleans - I've been exceptionally lucky to find those that I have - no store here even sort their stuff anymore, yet they think they can command 6 to 12 dollars!

Jazzjet said...

This is a great collection. Thanks for the superhuman effort, KC.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.