Rest in Peace Allen Toussaint
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=6BIFMLFVKX
Thanks Cliff & KCI'll have all the PJ I can get Cheers
A true "King of Boogie," indeed. Nobody did it better.
Great post ! A Big thank you for this one, KC.
Many thanks to both of you. Johnson is great and the whole piano series is superb, piano boogie at its finest.
Another milestone for piano. Thank you KingCake !
Thank you for more Pete Johnson mastery!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
7 comments:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=6BIFMLFVKX
Thanks Cliff & KC
I'll have all the PJ I can get
Cheers
A true "King of Boogie," indeed. Nobody did it better.
Great post ! A Big thank you for this one, KC.
Many thanks to both of you. Johnson is great and the whole piano series is superb, piano boogie at its finest.
Another milestone for piano. Thank you KingCake !
Thank you for more Pete Johnson mastery!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.