Are you one who skips the Gospel? Check out track 9 - 'Jordan River' by The Sensational Jubilettes on disc 1 and come back and tell me how you hated it. I dare you! The Chambers Brothers tracks and the Wilson Picket tracks are quite good, but they don't really qualify as highlites, the other stuff is too good!
There is a volume 3 & 4 out there, but I don't have them, anyone got them by chance?
Vol.1Soulful Gospel Vocal Groups Vol.1
01.The Harps Of The Coast - Where The Soul Of A Man Never Dies
02.The Harps Of The Coast - Up A Little Higher
03.The Chambers Brothers - I Trust In God
04.The Chambers Brothers - Just A Little More Faith
05.The Morning Echoes - Jesus Showed Us The Way
06.The Morning Echoes - I'm Singing, Lord
07.The Sensational Saints Of Ohio - Come On
08.The Sensational Saints Of Ohio - Ain't That A Shame
09.The Sensational Jubilettes - Jordan River
10.The Sensational Jubilettes - Judgement Day
11.The Gospel Five - He Woke Me Up This Morning
12. The Gospel Five - Race, Creed And Color
13.The Original Soul Revivers - Lord, I've Done You Wrong
14.The Original Soul Revivers - Lord, Don't Turn Me Away
15.The Bonner Bros. Spiritual Quartette - You Ought To Pray Sometime
16.The Bonner Bros. Spiritual Quartette - Walking Thru The Streets
17.The Clefs Of Calvary - Save Me
18.The Clefs Of Calvary - God's Love
19.The Prodigal Sons - It's A Blessing
20.The Prodigal Sons - I Found The Lord
21.The Divine Travelers - Rock Of Ages, Pt. 1
22.The Divine Travelers - Rock Of Ages, Pt. 2
23.The Jollyaires - You Need The Lord
24.The Jollyaires - The Lord's Been Good To Me
25.The Zion Travellers - Milky White Way
26.The Zion Travelers - Eternity
Vol.2-Soulful Gospel Vocal Groups Vol.201. Hightower Brothers - Good Time In Heaven.
02. Hightower Brothers - Nobody's Fault But Mine
03. The World Wonders - Don't Give Up
04. The World Wonders - Two Wings
05. The Spiritual Five (Featuring Wilson Pickett) - Call Him Up
06. The Spiritual Five (Featuring Wilson Pickett) - Christ Blood
07. Hightower Brothers - Come By Here
08. The Bullock Brothers - Telephone To Glory
09. The Bullock Brothers - Let Jesus Lead You
10. The Brooklyn Skywaves - Oh Lord
11. The Swindell Brothers - There's Nothing Between
12. The Swindell Brothers - I Started In Heaven
13. The Royal Travelers - Jesus Called My Name
14. The Royal Travelers - Standing In The Need Of Prayer
15. The Royal Silvertones - Build Me A Cabin
16. The Royal Silvertones - Savior Don't Pass Me By
17. The Pearly Gates - Blessed
18. The Pearly Gates - Gods Love
19. The Oakland Silvertones - Blessed Quietness
20. The Goldentones - Won't It Be Wonderful
21. The Sensational Skylarks Of Detriot - A Sinner's Prayer
22. The Sensational Skylarks Of Detriot - A Little More Grace
23. Mighty Wings Of Zion - You Don't Know How The Lord Has Blessed Me
24. Mighty Wings Of Zion - Please Sir Jesus
Vol.1Soulful Gospel Vocal Groups Vol.1
01.The Harps Of The Coast - Where The Soul Of A Man Never Dies
02.The Harps Of The Coast - Up A Little Higher
03.The Chambers Brothers - I Trust In God
04.The Chambers Brothers - Just A Little More Faith
05.The Morning Echoes - Jesus Showed Us The Way
06.The Morning Echoes - I'm Singing, Lord
07.The Sensational Saints Of Ohio - Come On
08.The Sensational Saints Of Ohio - Ain't That A Shame
09.The Sensational Jubilettes - Jordan River
10.The Sensational Jubilettes - Judgement Day
11.The Gospel Five - He Woke Me Up This Morning
12. The Gospel Five - Race, Creed And Color
13.The Original Soul Revivers - Lord, I've Done You Wrong
14.The Original Soul Revivers - Lord, Don't Turn Me Away
15.The Bonner Bros. Spiritual Quartette - You Ought To Pray Sometime
16.The Bonner Bros. Spiritual Quartette - Walking Thru The Streets
17.The Clefs Of Calvary - Save Me
18.The Clefs Of Calvary - God's Love
19.The Prodigal Sons - It's A Blessing
20.The Prodigal Sons - I Found The Lord
21.The Divine Travelers - Rock Of Ages, Pt. 1
22.The Divine Travelers - Rock Of Ages, Pt. 2
23.The Jollyaires - You Need The Lord
24.The Jollyaires - The Lord's Been Good To Me
25.The Zion Travellers - Milky White Way
26.The Zion Travelers - Eternity - See more at: http://zonadicto.org/musica/12473/soulful-gospel-vocal-groups-vol-1y-2-the-famous-groove-records-black-gospel-1-link.html#sthash.41zQbVkZ.dpuf
01.The Harps Of The Coast - Where The Soul Of A Man Never Dies
02.The Harps Of The Coast - Up A Little Higher
03.The Chambers Brothers - I Trust In God
04.The Chambers Brothers - Just A Little More Faith
05.The Morning Echoes - Jesus Showed Us The Way
06.The Morning Echoes - I'm Singing, Lord
07.The Sensational Saints Of Ohio - Come On
08.The Sensational Saints Of Ohio - Ain't That A Shame
09.The Sensational Jubilettes - Jordan River
10.The Sensational Jubilettes - Judgement Day
11.The Gospel Five - He Woke Me Up This Morning
12. The Gospel Five - Race, Creed And Color
13.The Original Soul Revivers - Lord, I've Done You Wrong
14.The Original Soul Revivers - Lord, Don't Turn Me Away
15.The Bonner Bros. Spiritual Quartette - You Ought To Pray Sometime
16.The Bonner Bros. Spiritual Quartette - Walking Thru The Streets
17.The Clefs Of Calvary - Save Me
18.The Clefs Of Calvary - God's Love
19.The Prodigal Sons - It's A Blessing
20.The Prodigal Sons - I Found The Lord
21.The Divine Travelers - Rock Of Ages, Pt. 1
22.The Divine Travelers - Rock Of Ages, Pt. 2
23.The Jollyaires - You Need The Lord
24.The Jollyaires - The Lord's Been Good To Me
25.The Zion Travellers - Milky White Way
26.The Zion Travelers - Eternity - See more at: http://zonadicto.org/musica/12473/soulful-gospel-vocal-groups-vol-1y-2-the-famous-groove-records-black-gospel-1-link.html#sthash.41zQbVkZ.dpuf

10 comments:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=2HLILHCZCV-soulful_gospel_1.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=42NAMGHTFL-soulful_gospel_2.rar
Yay! Looks great~!
Thank you as always for the great gospel Sundays!!!! Love it!
I'm realizing that the tags are messed up - doesn't hurt the quality of the stuff but there is a lot of relabeling needed - tags are on wrong songs.
Okay only a few involved - what is labeled as track 4 is actually track 5 - what is labeled as track 5 is actually track 6 - what is labeled as track 6 is actually track 4. All tags need to be transferred to the proper music to fix it
these look like a great way to start my return from 3 weeks in Hawaii, where I never answered a phone, looked at email, or even listened to music. It was beach: swimming and surfing with the family and our friends all day every day. It was a true vacation. That said, I'm glad to be back and am excited about catching up on what I've missed! Mahalo for all the new offerings.
KC - are you talking disc 1 or disc 2?
disc 1 Lazz
Great collections. Like KC, I have had these two volumes for a few years, but have never heard volumes 3 & 4.
Beautiful stuff! Thanks so much! Will look around for the other volumes. And thanks for the corrections.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.