Jeff Todd Titon & Cliff - Post-War Downhome Blues - Part 4
The final volume in this list contains 38 tracks because, despite being an accountant, I apparently suck at division and miscalculated the number of tracks that I should have used in each section -- a senior moment I suppose.
A phenomenal piece of work from KC and Cliff, sequencing and balancing all the tracks and bringing Titon's important scholarly poetic interpretations to life - and thanks for the intro to Titon. Personally, access to this particular music and singular concept could not have been provided at a better, more fortunate and opportune time. Generally, I am just knocked out and always appreciative of the qualities of love and care. Far Canal. I am indebted.
I appreciate the work put into the selections and the flow...going to be spending some quality time with all 4 of these...loud, after midnight, rattling my old farm house.
Thanks for the obvious love and care that went into the selection and construction. Very thoughtful and emotional.
7 comments:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1HCFDCHJRS
A phenomenal piece of work from KC and Cliff, sequencing and balancing all the tracks and bringing Titon's important scholarly poetic interpretations to life - and thanks for the intro to Titon. Personally, access to this particular music and singular concept could not have been provided at a better, more fortunate and opportune time. Generally, I am just knocked out and always appreciative of the qualities of love and care. Far Canal. I am indebted.
Fourth and last step of this amazing series : here is the cream of the cream ! Many thanks, KC.
I appreciate the work put into the selections and the flow...going to be spending some quality time with all 4 of these...loud, after midnight, rattling my old farm house.
Thanks for the obvious love and care that went into the selection and construction. Very thoughtful and emotional.
Many thanks to Cliff & KC for this great project
Cliff....where to next I wonder....?
Cheers
I didn't know about this Jeff Todd Titon title ... must try to buy a (used) copy! This list of tracks is an awesome resource. Thanks.
Unfortunately the links are already dead.
Can you please repost, KC ?
Thank you very much!!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.