It is a ridiculously cold morning here in New Orleans and the forecast is for the temperature to continue to drop all day - businesses, schools, offices, everyone is closed and I acknowledge that I've been deterred from attending morning coffee, I have a mental picture of Cliff sitting there by himself that is causing me some guilt, but I am a weather wimp when it comes to cold and wet. I think I'll just stay here where it is warm and dry and listen to Marva. Posting 'After The Levee's Broke' got me looking through the AIM cover where I noticed that there were 3 more Marva albums on AIM that do not overlap all the Marva that I've already posted! I'm ecstatic! Somehow I was unaware that her relationship with Glenn Gaines and AIM went all the way back to 1995. This was the first to arrive, but chronologically it is the 3rd of the AIM discs, it is from 2000 and it is a killer! Like the Levee's album there are great guests and good production too. I can't wait to hear the next 2!

6 comments:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=65NPLJIUUT
New one to me. Many, many thanks (as I type with my teeth chattering).
Pffffft ha!!! You guys don't know cold, with wind chill it has been an average of -30C here. So cold you can't be exposed for more than 10 minutes without frostbite.
Thanks much KC. Have recently been listening to the earlier Marva posts and have enjoyed them - especially Heartbreakin Woman.
thank you for some new Marva, KC!
and keep warm...
a new link please....
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.