One word that I would have to say stays in mind listening to these tracks is the word 'raw'. Most of these tracks have some warts or flaws in something, but one thing for sure too, they are all FUN and the good always seems to out weight the weaknesses.I notice there are more Rock-A-Billy influenced tracks here than I recall on the first two volumes. At least this one has 3 whole names that I know; Billy Wright, LaVern Baker and Carol Fran but the rest....who?....wow, okay.

4 comments:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=0JNICIJZFJ
Well, I have my listening material for the trip to work. Can't wait!! Loving the cover art for these...
These albums just keep gettin better KC, really enjoyed this one. Infact I am lovin it. So nice to hear these unknown tunes from unknown artists... and yet, they're great!!
A belated thanks for this series!! It's amazing.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.