Well, I thought I remembered that this one focused on women, but clearly I was wrong. This one provides a nice selection of instrumentals for your Jukebox.
No big surprises here, but if you don't already have them,you should.
while rhino hasn't been known for surprise-filled comps as they have gone more "mainstream," their offerings are at least always filled with things that are good to have at hand. for all of their pioneering of digging into back catalogs for box sets (that other companies now do much better and with greater scholarship and quality), rhino has a place in collectors' hearts. thanks for this.
9 comments:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=6BR3FJD5Z0
while rhino hasn't been known for surprise-filled comps as they have gone more "mainstream," their offerings are at least always filled with things that are good to have at hand. for all of their pioneering of digging into back catalogs for box sets (that other companies now do much better and with greater scholarship and quality), rhino has a place in collectors' hearts. thanks for this.
Classics never get old...thanks KC!
A bunch of formidable classics plus more ...
Thank you KingCake
Thank you. I could never put a collection like this together.
did they do this whole series on cd? i thought they only did a couple of comp cd's from teh series?
not sure what they did, these are LP rips
gotcha, great post!!
thanks
gotcha, great post!!
thanks
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.