Another new one from Cliff; once again if you are already a Gate collector then you likely have these tracks, but this set benefits from being a more modern remastering.
I, too, love remasters and I did not have this one in my small Gatemouth collection. He is one of my favorites so this is a real treat. Thanks for posting it.
6 comments:
http://www91.zippyshare.com/v/igjbX71m/file.html
Thank you KC.
All I have is "Alright Again!" - which likely came from you in the first place.
I like the benefits of the modern remaster.
Thanks guys,,,at the risk of repeating myself...Cheers
I, too, love remasters and I did not have this one in my small Gatemouth collection. He is one of my favorites so this is a real treat. Thanks for posting it.
Thanks!!!
a little late to the party here, but thank you! I'm appreciating this.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.