Sunday, May 15, 2016

The Mighty Clouds of Joy - It's Time

The Clouds get a full Philly Soul treatment, but still send the message!! Ms. LOL this one is for you.

This has been a difficult time for me lately. I needed some Gospel today.

6 comments:

KingCake said...

http://www116.zippyshare.com/v/F8ARL6kG/file.html

Lil'ol'lady said...

Thank you very much, KingCake. May the uplifting nature of the gospel smooth things out for you soon. It better, or it will dangerous for you to listen to the screaming gospel holy rollers. Peace, KingCake.

chuchuni said...

Thank you very much, KC: I too can use that kind of music, daily, or almost.

Lil'ol'lady said...

Thank you again, KingCake, for the gospel post this last weekend. Would you have any more Rev. Maceo Woods with The Christian Tabernacle Concert Choir and The Banks Brothers with The Back Home Choir? Rev. Woods and his choir do the best version of 'Hello Sunshine' I've ever heard! I encountered The Back Home Choir on 'The Golden Age Of Gospel Choirs'. Imho, both choirs touch and warm your heart in places you didn't realize you had! With gratitude.......

Unknown said...

Obrigado obrigado Jesus te Abençoe!!!

rosbeliobones9223@gmail,com said...

Não baixou sem link!!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.