Thank you, thank you, thank you. What a wonderful treasure trove of music! Looks as if I missed out on Vol. One of the "Screaming Gospel Holy Rollers". It is no longer hosted at zippyshare. My loss. Appreciate all the posts!
Another great compilation and best of all one that has worn out my toes and slimmed my ankles from all the mad feet tapping. I'm attending service late this week, Deacon Kingcake, but am uplifted all the same.
8 comments:
Thanks, KC! and thanks to The Lurker. Time for services....
Many thanks for these two amazing compilations!!
Terrific! Thanks
Thank you KingCake, great Gospel compilations, beautiful !
So much exciting gospel here. Love The Radio Four, singing 'jug band' gospel! Thanks to The Lurker.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. What a wonderful treasure trove of music! Looks as if I missed out on Vol. One of the "Screaming Gospel Holy Rollers". It is no longer hosted at zippyshare. My loss. Appreciate all the posts!
https://mega.nz/#!SZwUCCbT!YdsQuGTjVf3MvhL8v88DxrhR9ihyfyBM17ko5cDMhAc
Another great compilation and best of all one that has worn out my toes and slimmed my ankles from all the mad feet tapping. I'm attending service late this week, Deacon Kingcake, but am uplifted all the same.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.