This 2 disc collection represents the height of Toussaint's production career where he was instrumental in creating the soul/funk for which New Orleans is justly famous. My first version of this set was of utterly wretched sound quality, but this one is audibly improved, tho still not adequately remastered given the importance and quality of the music contained here.
7 comments:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=7ZF2JHC1G2
Folks, this one is the real deal. Thanks, KC!
Thank you...... great music..
Wayne
Thank you KC, this is a great compilation indeed!
looks fantastic, kc. thank you for all the Toussaint! RIP.
I remember the first time you post this and how much I enjoyed it. Rather than be as long-winded as usual, I'll just note that the cover photo expresses so well the way I feel about the collection. Thanks for posting this and, too, for devoting so many posts to Mr. Toussaint. We'll not see his like again.
Classic, thanks so much!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.