Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Famous Caravans - I Find No Fault In God [vinyl rip]

 A second service featuring the ladies today - to the left is the termite chewed cover of the record that this was actually ripped from, however some may prefer the clean one from the internet. This is a strong record featuring a 17 year old Shirley Caesar on about half the leads.


5 comments:

RickB said...

What?? Round two of the Sunday gospel service?? Have some mercy, peoples!!! I am feelin' the spirit NOW.... Thanks KC!!! I may be speaking in tongues directly.....

KingCake said...

ooops here is new link with side 2 replaced
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=9AR1OJEDIF

ceedee said...

Thanks KC, terrific. And for the Zion Travelers too. I Dreamed Of A City is a favourite, just beautiful. And I still remember the shock of I'm A Soldier Of the Cross - doo wop gospel!

Brush&Stick said...

Many thanks for this early vintage Caravans lp!

flatspin said...

Great! This has my favorite Caravans number, "I Feel Good." Thanks.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.