Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Marva Wright - Bluesianna Mamma & I Still Haven't Found...

With  these two AIM releases we have covered pretty much all the Marva there is outside of a Christmas album that I've never seen. AIM released this pair of mid 90's sessions in 2001 after their original issues had long since vanished. The consistency is not quite up to the later AIM albums, but there are still plenty of highlights and even the less interesting songs kick the crap out of most singers.

4 comments:

KingCake said...

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=2JMQZXUXKQ-bluesiana_mama.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=7YVMMIV3DQ-i_still_haven_t_found_what_i_m_looking_for.rar

LAZZ said...

AhA!!
Tasty Feilimid bait.
Let's hope he's tempted.

pmac said...

Love Marva, but din't have these two. Like you said KC, anything by Marva is better than 90% of what's currently out there.

pmac said...

And, at the risk of having my Irish heritage revoked, her version of "I Still Haven't Found" kicks U2's ass!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.