Yes, same as wouter. Always curious about "remastered." Anyway LOL, can't have enough of "The hardest working man in show business!" Thanks so much. Jazz Festival in Sacramento is slowly turning into alt rock with some blues and dixie land. Used to be a big deal, but attendance sliding. Maybe format change will help...but I doubt it. Too bad.
Yes, same as wouter. Always curious about "remastered." Anyway LOL, can't have enough of "The hardest working man in show business!" Thanks so much. Jazz Festival in Sacramento is slowly turning into alt rock with some blues and dixie land. Used to be a big deal, but attendance sliding. Maybe format change will help...but I doubt it. Too bad.
Yes, same as wouter. Always curious about "remastered." Anyway LOL, can't have enough of "The hardest working man in show business!" Thanks so much. Jazz Festival in Sacramento is slowly turning into alt rock with some blues and dixie land. Used to be a big deal, but attendance sliding. Maybe format change will help...but I doubt it. Too bad.
Oh man, this is sweet! I wish I wasn't so late to the party… Mega links are still working, but Part 3 doesn't show a link for Mega (and others are toast). Can anything be done? Do you think Part 3 might still be on Mega but EmbedUpload doesn't see it? I've got 5 of 6 parts and bummin' hard.
13 comments:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=74UYAEQGYL-james_brown,_five_classic_albums.part1.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=9BHGE2ECDV-james_brown,_five_classic_albums.part2.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1ZBLQVRZRG-james_brown,_five_classic_albums.part3.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=5XRHGJGUKC-james_brown,_five_classic_albums.part4.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=5TWUABGAJV-james_brown,_five_classic_albums.part5.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=2GIWNPIGIG-james_brown,_five_classic_albums.part6.rar
happy fest!
Boom!
Unky Cliff for president ! :) Thank you King Cake and have fun at the Jazz fest, I wish I was there.
Many thanks for this, le Roi, and have a great time at the fest. Bien sur, n'oubliez pas a laisser les bons temps rouler.
big surprise indeed!! i have most of this, but i want to hear the remastered sound...
thanks a lot, Unky Cliff & KC!
and: have a great jazz fest, KC!
Yes, same as wouter. Always curious about "remastered." Anyway LOL, can't have enough of "The hardest working man in show business!" Thanks so much. Jazz Festival in Sacramento is slowly turning into alt rock with some blues and dixie land. Used to be a big deal, but attendance sliding. Maybe format change will help...but I doubt it. Too bad.
Yes, same as wouter. Always curious about "remastered." Anyway LOL, can't have enough of "The hardest working man in show business!" Thanks so much. Jazz Festival in Sacramento is slowly turning into alt rock with some blues and dixie land. Used to be a big deal, but attendance sliding. Maybe format change will help...but I doubt it. Too bad.
Yes, same as wouter. Always curious about "remastered." Anyway LOL, can't have enough of "The hardest working man in show business!" Thanks so much. Jazz Festival in Sacramento is slowly turning into alt rock with some blues and dixie land. Used to be a big deal, but attendance sliding. Maybe format change will help...but I doubt it. Too bad.
Yes, same as wouter. Indeed! :)
Thank you KC and Cliff for this collection!
Oh man, this is sweet! I wish I wasn't so late to the party… Mega links are still working, but Part 3 doesn't show a link for Mega (and others are toast). Can anything be done? Do you think Part 3 might still be on Mega but EmbedUpload doesn't see it? I've got 5 of 6 parts and bummin' hard.
Re-Up Please,Please,Please
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.