Saturday, December 14, 2013

Take Me To The River


 This is for those who enjoy compilations - if you've been hanging out here you have the majority of this material already - that said it is REALLY well well selected and makes for a very enjoyable listen.

12 comments:

KingCake said...

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=0GUCY4GQB5-tmttr1.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=7RCVHIIVNW-tmttr2.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=6WNAFZAUZZ-tmttr3.rar

pmac said...

Normally, I shy away from commercial mixes - but, this one has some great cuts on it. Will definietly d/l.

GuitarGus said...

Thanks KC
I do have lots of these goodies but others I don't know too...And I can't resist a good comp from one of the best (if not the best) re-issue labels (Ace/Kent)
We do get some things right in the UK !
Cheers bro ....And may all your Christmases be Blue...(and soulful' !)

Jazzjet said...

I already have this set but I agree this is indeed a very fine compilation.

ceedee said...

Like Gus, this is one of those great comps you don't buy because you have most of it. I didn't have the Clay Hammond or Chuck Brooks - how have I lived up till now without them? Thanks KC.

Moe said...

A must have for the novice soul music collector.

fcapeau said...

beautiful work ! I don't usually appreciate compils, But this one is of great quality ! Many thanks, KC.

LAZZ said...

Shouldn't have been such a surprise if I had really paid attention to some much earlier postings, but I am still getting used to the way that so much of this Southern "Soul" stuff reeks so much of "Country". Of course, now I know better, it's all perfectly natural. Still unexpected, though. And part of the pleasure, I think. Constant surprises.

Anonymous said...

This is just a great collection of soul music. I too have lots of the tracks already on different albums. One thing is missing though and that's the booklet that comes with the album. I saw the album in a shop a few years, but I was stupid enough not to buy it. If anyone has the booklet I would appreciate if it got uploaded. Thanks för the great music you supply here. //Roffe

superhealth said...

Many thanks for this KingCake. A wonderful addition to my slowly expanding library of southern soul.

lucky5 said...

A great collection. Thank you very much, KC!

Anonymous said...

Please Re up

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.