Rest in Peace Allen Toussaint
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=8RHJMZLTQZ
oh I'm happy to see both 4CD sets moving forward. They are both excellent and I'm enjoying the music.
the question I have is why did you write final volume? Aren't there 4 CDs in this set?
Well yes, but Vol 4 is all sermons, little music
oh, I can pass on the sermons!! thanks for all you do every day!!
Gospel Heritage compilation 'Jesus Put A Song In My Heart' has the demo of The Friendly Brothers "Need Jesus On My Journey." This has the Vee Jay re-recording. It's a great song by them! (Both versions!) Thanks.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
6 comments:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=8RHJMZLTQZ
oh I'm happy to see both 4CD sets moving forward. They are both excellent and I'm enjoying the music.
the question I have is why did you write final volume? Aren't there 4 CDs in this set?
Well yes, but Vol 4 is all sermons, little music
oh, I can pass on the sermons!! thanks for all you do every day!!
Gospel Heritage compilation 'Jesus Put A Song In My Heart' has the demo of The Friendly Brothers "Need Jesus On My Journey." This has the Vee Jay re-recording. It's a great song by them! (Both versions!) Thanks.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.