I have gone through the previous posts and reloaded all of the links. I hope this will benefit anybody who missed any. There's a 14th disc featuring interviews with Phil and Marshall Chess, if there's interest I can post it as well... enjoy!!!
Monday, January 7, 2013
The Chess Story 1947 - 1975: Part 3 1965 - 1975 (Discs 11 - 13)
Well... this concludes The Chess Story. I find the latter years to be the weakest in terms of quality. Clearly compromises were made in pursuit of making money. Combined with changes in ownership, we are left with really dated and unimportant music. Still, there are some worthy tunes and overall it's a decent listen. I guess the point is that, even the worst Chess offerings were better than alot of the music being released during that time.
I have gone through the previous posts and reloaded all of the links. I hope this will benefit anybody who missed any. There's a 14th disc featuring interviews with Phil and Marshall Chess, if there's interest I can post it as well... enjoy!!!

I have gone through the previous posts and reloaded all of the links. I hope this will benefit anybody who missed any. There's a 14th disc featuring interviews with Phil and Marshall Chess, if there's interest I can post it as well... enjoy!!!

4 comments:
http://www.packupload.com/RSC9OJCS4AP
Many Thanks Poppa Chubby - you listen to one of these - you graduate - you listen to the next in the line - you are involved in post graduate studies - you listen and read all of the comments - you're on your way to getting your Phd..or should it be a degree in Chessology
Thanks for your work and sharing your love for this music
Many many thanks for this fantastic website and the music you've made available.
AMIGO QUE BUENA MUSICA, PERO LOS LINKS ESTAN TODOS CAIDOS...ACTUALIZALOS POR FAVOR...ES BUENO DIFUNDIR LA CULTURA AMERICANA, PERO TODOS TUS LINKS IS DEAD...CAIDOS... NO SIRVEN----GRACIAS POR COMPARTIR
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.