Rest in Peace Allen Toussaint
http://en.packupload.com/OTKUJHLLCTW
The link is not working. Dang!!!
Try again, packupload were down for a few days.
Sure I already have much of the more well-known artists but it's still a must-have series from the great blues label! Thanks.
Yes, the link is working. Many thanks! I'm foaming at the mouth waiting for the next installment. Chess is my favorite blues label from the 1950s.
Sooo grateful tp get these, just awesome!Many thanks, poppa!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
6 comments:
http://en.packupload.com/OTKUJHLLCTW
The link is not working. Dang!!!
Try again, packupload were down for a few days.
Sure I already have much of the more well-known artists but it's still a must-have series from the great blues label! Thanks.
Yes, the link is working. Many thanks! I'm foaming at the mouth waiting for the next installment. Chess is my favorite blues label from the 1950s.
Sooo grateful tp get these, just awesome!
Many thanks, poppa!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.