Sunday, January 27, 2013

Nuggets of the Golden Age of Gospel 1945-1958 - Disc A



5 comments:

KingCake said...

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=2HGXHDELSA

RickB said...

Amen, brother! Thanks KC for this installment...you make Sundays righteous! Cheers!

flatspin said...

Lots of famous names in this interesting collection - as well as many total obscurities (as I've come to expect from an Opal Louis Nations gospel compilation)! Always love anything by the great Morgan Babb and the Radio Four. Of the unknowns, the Deep River Boys with "I'm Tramping" were a revelation. Thanks.

KingCake said...

I've read that Morgan Babb was O.V. Wright's stylistic model and it sounds like the truth

Anonymous said...

Oh! I was hoping this was a repost! Seems everyone is posting the other three parts of this compilation, but not disc A. It is a fabulous addition to any gospel collection. Thank you so much for all you and others do to share treasures like this.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.