Monday, January 7, 2013

The Chess Story 1947 - 1975: Part 2 1957 - 1964 (Discs 6 & 7)

Hey Gang!!  Sorry about the large delay with this series.  I suppose I have lost some of you but I assure you, I will keep things movin on this one.

We have reached part 2 of the box, and discs 6 & 7 are really representative of the Chess heyday.  Now the label is firmly established and has found its way.  This means they are pumpin out the hits from their now famous roster.

As far as who's who, the list is much like the last couple of discs we heard.  These artists had much to say and the recordings flowed like wine.  I will give you guys some time to absorb these before unleashing the next batch... enjoy!!!


3 comments:

poppachubby said...

https://rapidshare.com/files/2443079947/VA-TCS-P2-D6%267.part1.rar

https://rapidshare.com/files/1762115410/VA-TCS-P2-D6%267.part2.rar

flatspin said...

Every one of these 'The Chess Story' compilations are great. Not a weak side amongst them! Thanks.

poppachubby said...

http://www.packupload.com/B82T03U94WB

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.