Friday, February 14, 2014

Motel Lovers Southern Soul From The Chitlin' Circuit (expanded and even more nasty!)

Just so I have done my moral duty thang:::DO NOT PLAY THIS WITH YOUR CHILDREN IN THE ROOM...Have I made myself clear? This here is the deep NAASTY stuff from the the jukeboxes of the Chitlins Circuit bars; NOT something to casually throw on when the Mother-in-Law is visiting for example. Extremely White Folk Beware! This may not be your cup o' tea.

Motel Lovers - Southern Soul From The Chitlin' Circuit
Label:Trikont – US-0363
Format:CD, Compilation, Dig
Country:Germany, Released:2007

Actually this is all pretty damn great stuff with surprisingly good production values and just wonderful fun but I can certainly imagine some uncomfortable conversations with your younger children should you be less than discrete when checking this out. HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR? 

Wait for the adult party for this one and then you will rock the house. If these songs don't make you smile, shake your shoulders and bob your head at the very least, then I suggest you make plans for your final demise because Baby you must be just about dead!

Since I started this blog with this compilation, I think it is fitting that I bring it back and roll out my own 2 compilations that were intended as follow-up volumes to this theme - you will notice that there are three links - the two major themes of modern Chitlin Circuit Soul are sex and partying in the club till dawn - my volume two is all about sex, volume three is more about the club (there's still some dirty stuff too). 

Perhaps this is a strange Valentines present for some, but it sure as hell fits this blog now don't it? Your baby may be more of a freak than you think, play her some of this stuff and see....send the children to bed first tho.

15 comments:

poppachubby said...

This is great KC thanks man... and great write up, I laughed my ass off.

SlimStew said...

I stand warned--thanks.

Preslives said...

Fantastic idea for a blog, and quite a nice start! Thanks, KingCake!

Preslives said...

Fantastic idea for a blog, and quite a nice start! Thanks, KingCake!

snakeboy said...

Nothing like a little double (or single) entendre smut to start things off. I love it. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

gotta check this out.. thanks!
great looking blog btw
-frankie mules

RickB said...

Simply down and dirty and...so wonderful. Thanks.

KingCake said...

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=0YIBU2YSDE-motel_lovers_southern_soul_from_the_chitlin_circuit.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=3YLWFYMHBQ-motel_lovers_2.0_-_more_chitlin_circuit_soul.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=8UUIVYIYNB-motel_lovers_3.0,_hole_in_the_wall.rar

gouldee said...

Long live down and dirty... at 70+ I love it more than ever. Thanks, KC

ceedee said...

Yes. Is the nastiest thing of all the bassline in on Night Fishin?

Anonymous said...

Can't wait. Makes me think of the stuff Brown Sugar used to play on her late night show over WWOZ in New Orleans.

Anonymous said...

Hello ! Would it be possible to have the tracklist of the CD's "Motel LOvers - More Chitlin Circuit Soul" and "Motel Lovers - Hole In The Wall" ?
Thank's a lot !!!

tonyb said...

Thanks to a person over on the Twilightzone I just discovered your excellent blog, lots of interesting music most of which I haven't had the pleasure of hearing or for that matter even known it existed, I really enjoy the reviews and the history you offer up with the music, wish I had of been here from the beginning, oh well better late than never.Now a request and it seems timely with the time of year, could you please re-up the Motel Lovers series I'd really like to give these a listen if possible, thanks in advance either way.

tonyb said...

Thanks to a person over on the Twilightzone I just discovered your excellent blog, lots of interesting music most of which I haven't had the pleasure of hearing or for that matter even known it existed, I really enjoy the reviews and the history you offer up with the music, wish I had of been here from the beginning, oh well better late than never.Now a request and it seems timely with the time of year, could you please re-up the Motel Lovers series I'd really like to give these a listen if possible, thanks in advance either way.

Anonymous said...

Pls fix the links if you can

-raul-

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.