Rest in Peace Allen Toussaint
https://mega.co.nz/#!twoXyBrJ!HAD7NzmQiyD8dXI8NrgRHjq5uoYyi8xd_vBToGe-FkU
Incredible music...outstanding sound (LP? Japan CD?)....sounds so much better than the CD I have. Thanks so much for this.
Thanks Poppa, looking forward to it.
Amazing music and post ! All My gratitude, Poppa...
As good as anything I've heard from this great hard gospel quartet! The peerless Claude Jeter is superb here. Lovely sound.Thanks.
Gold rather than silver ! Thanks Poppa.
One of the greatest groups ever! Thanks so much!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
7 comments:
https://mega.co.nz/#!twoXyBrJ!HAD7NzmQiyD8dXI8NrgRHjq5uoYyi8xd_vBToGe-FkU
Incredible music...outstanding sound (LP? Japan CD?)....sounds so much better than the CD I have. Thanks so much for this.
Thanks Poppa, looking forward to it.
Amazing music and post ! All My gratitude, Poppa...
As good as anything I've heard from this great hard gospel quartet! The peerless Claude Jeter is superb here. Lovely sound.Thanks.
Gold rather than silver ! Thanks Poppa.
One of the greatest groups ever! Thanks so much!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.