Saturday, December 24, 2016

The Blind Boys of Alabama - Go Tell It On The Mountain

Go Tell It On The Mountain (2003)

  1. Last Month of the Year
  2. I Pray on Christmas (ft. Solomon Burke)
  3. Go Tell It On The Mountain (ft. Tom Waits)
  4. Little Drummer Boy (ft. Michael Franti)
  5. In The Bleak Midwinter (ft. Chrissie Hynde with Richard Thompson)
  6. Joy To The World (ft. Aaron Neville)
  7. Born in Bethlehem (ft. Mavis Staples)
  8. The Christmas Song (ft. Shelby Lynne)
  9. Away In A Manger (ft. George Clinton with Robert Randolph)
  10. Oh Come All Ye Faithful (ft. Me’shell Ndegéocello)
  11. White Christmas (ft. Les McCann)
  12. Silent Night

2 comments:

KingCake said...

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/uPzmTb4Y/file.html

Unknown said...

Thank you.
I long to hear George Clinton with this band !
I sure will listen to the rest of the album.
Merci beaucoup.
Funky fred From France

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.