Rest in Peace Allen Toussaint
http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/X96L7YVU/file.htmlhttp://www109.zippyshare.com/v/dVEdzpQk/file.htmlhttp://www109.zippyshare.com/v/1j88lcHf/file.htmlhttp://www109.zippyshare.com/v/H1MkCA6n/file.html
Thanks so very much KC! I'm gonna get my Joe Tex fix in now! You da man...
Thanx for posting. I had lost quite a few tracks in a crash last year. Nice to have them back.
Thanks a lot for this and all other shares.
Joe Tex was one of those talented artists who didn't get enough airplay in my home town. I appreciate this opportunity to listen to much more of his work. Thanks so much.
Ah, Joe Tex. Feel like Buying a Book! Thanks so much, my friend.!ggy
A LARGE thank you
Thank you.
Thanx for the Joe Tex. The later tracks seem to be hard to find
Much thanks for this crazy cool share! Cheers to you and Happy Holidays.PS- Sorry to your about your catastrophic (and everyone's) loss from Katrina.
Looks terrific! Thanks a ton!
Just finished reading Guralnick's "Sweet Soul Music", it's been a while since I've listened to some Joe Tex, your post came right on time, thanks!
The link is no longer available... somone could repost?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
13 comments:
http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/X96L7YVU/file.html
http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/dVEdzpQk/file.html
http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/1j88lcHf/file.html
http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/H1MkCA6n/file.html
Thanks so very much KC! I'm gonna get my Joe Tex fix in now! You da man...
Thanx for posting. I had lost quite a few tracks in a crash last year. Nice to have them back.
Thanks a lot for this and all other shares.
Joe Tex was one of those talented artists who didn't get enough airplay in my home town. I appreciate this opportunity to listen to much more of his work. Thanks so much.
Ah, Joe Tex. Feel like Buying a Book! Thanks so much, my friend.
!ggy
A LARGE thank you
Thank you.
Thanx for the Joe Tex. The later tracks seem to be hard to find
Much thanks for this crazy cool share! Cheers to you and Happy Holidays.
PS- Sorry to your about your catastrophic (and everyone's) loss from Katrina.
Looks terrific! Thanks a ton!
Just finished reading Guralnick's "Sweet Soul Music", it's been a while since I've listened to some Joe Tex, your post came right on time, thanks!
The link is no longer available... somone could repost?
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.