Having seen him twice in the past year or so, I must say that I'll miss Mel's yearly visit to New Orleans, he was a fine showman and had many enthusiastic fans here in the Crescent City. Cliff even saw him at a private party here and, of course, got to meet him and chat for a bit. A gracious and witty gentleman by Cliff's report.Rest in Peace Brother Mel.



4 comments:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1MIDIUMHBT-2010 I Aint Gone Do It.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=0ZOYCJYRKG-2011 - Say Whats On Your Mind.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=8YOQENAWSQ-2012 - Got No Curfew.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=71VSWAAEEZ-2015 - True Love.rar
Thanks for providing so much of Waters' music. What a great tribute and, as always, the personal perspective on having seen him perform adds to the enjoyment!
Thanks for these. I was fortunate to see him perform at the Blues & BBQ Fest a couple of years ago. He definietly had stage presence.
wow! Thanks, KC
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.