http://www.embedupload.com/?d=8VB2J1MTZF-Nuggets of the Golden Age of Gospel 1945-1958 - Disc D.rar http://www.embedupload.com/?d=0GJYIJM3N5-Nuggets Of The Golden Age Of Gospel 1945-1958 - Disc C.rar http://www.embedupload.com/?d=6GGBULFYNS-Nuggets of the Golden Age of Gospel 1945-1958 - Disc B.rar http://www.embedupload.com/?d=3DIFNUMQHW-Nuggets of the Golden Age of Gospel 1945-1958 - Disc A.rar
I purchased this set when it first came out and there's some fascinating material on it - but the sound quality is absolutely abysmal. I don't mean the usual clicks and pops that we all accept from 78s and 45s, I mean really crappy remastering (or not). I've been hoping for years that somebody would put out a first-class gospel quartet box, but this ain't it. (This comment isn't meant to be snarky to KC, just an honest impression of JSP's box.)
That comment can apply to a lot of Opal Lee Nations gospel reissue projects, unfortunately. But we still need to be thankful that Opal did get so much of this material released. It likely wouldn't have happened otherwise.
5 comments:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=8VB2J1MTZF-Nuggets of the Golden Age of Gospel 1945-1958 - Disc D.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=0GJYIJM3N5-Nuggets Of The Golden Age Of Gospel 1945-1958 - Disc C.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=6GGBULFYNS-Nuggets of the Golden Age of Gospel 1945-1958 - Disc B.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=3DIFNUMQHW-Nuggets of the Golden Age of Gospel 1945-1958 - Disc A.rar
I purchased this set when it first came out and there's some fascinating material on it - but the sound quality is absolutely abysmal. I don't mean the usual clicks and pops that we all accept from 78s and 45s, I mean really crappy remastering (or not). I've been hoping for years that somebody would put out a first-class gospel quartet box, but this ain't it. (This comment isn't meant to be snarky to KC, just an honest impression of JSP's box.)
Rich
That comment can apply to a lot of Opal Lee Nations gospel reissue projects, unfortunately. But we still need to be thankful that Opal did get so much of this material released. It likely wouldn't have happened otherwise.
Gracias por compartir esta increible musik.
Hola tendras este disco?
http://www.allmusic.com/album/amen-golden-gospel-greats-mw0000037400
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.