This is one I don't have in my collection and, like Pmac, I had no idea it existed. You have already made gospel palatable to or, better yet, exciting for me ... something which has not happened since I saw the film Say Amen Somebody more than three decades ago and now you bestow this gift on us. Merci, le Roi! What a great way to remember the King this Sunday!
8 comments:
B B King Sings Spirituals.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=0HHHERNEVR
Thanks for this rarity!
Had no clue this existed! Many, many thanks.
This is one I don't have in my collection and, like Pmac, I had no idea it existed. You have already made gospel palatable to or, better yet, exciting for me ... something which has not happened since I saw the film Say Amen Somebody more than three decades ago and now you bestow this gift on us. Merci, le Roi! What a great way to remember the King this Sunday!
Thank you KC...this is a rare treasure....perfect tribute to the king of blues....rest in peace, Brother BB.
Thanks KC!
Amazing KC!! Have never heard this and I can't think of a better time than a Sunday morning...
This links don't work.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.