1. Albert Collins - Travelin' South 4:39
2. Lightnin' Hopkins - Rock Me Baby 3:48
3. Stevie Ray Vaughan - Love Struck Baby 3:02
4. Jimmie Vaughan and the Tilt-A-Whirl Band - Six Strings Down 4:16
5. Miss Lavelle White - I've Never Found a Man to Love 3:35
6. Keb' Mo' - Tell Everybody I Know 3:31
7. Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown - Born in Louisiana 4:20
8. Dr. John - Since I Fell for You 4:36
9. Buddy Guy - Mary Had a Little Lamb 5:30
10. Taj Mahal - Queen Bee 5:48
11. The Neville Brothers - Yellow Moon 6:14
12. Rory Block - Big Road Blues 2:15
13. W. C. Clark - Ain't It Funny How Time Slips Away 5:31
14. B. B. King - Night Life 6:17
15. Delbert McClinton - Leap of Faith 4:02

2 comments:
https://mega.co.nz/#!A8QEhTRR!e0pdL-nke8YSII20PSsIzhsjuBiAP2w-fTPPewrkC-8
https://mega.co.nz/#!swZykQCB!qh7p0sDyRv5Pb3GM4F6k0QZy2D3KMOVA02Fx3910Zzc
Great one! Back when ACL had uniformly great artists.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.