Thursday, November 6, 2014

KC's Jukejoint Jukebox #4


5 comments:

pmac said...

Aw hells to the yeahs! These jukebox compilations are divine!

davidwolfsonnc said...

I second that sentiment. The previous 3 that you so generously offered as downloadable are still in heavy rotation in my car. I've been offline for a bit due to a computer gone belly-up (though, thankfully, not its hard drive and its treasures) but I'm back with a souped-up machine and will soon offer that long-ago promised multi-volume live Allen Toussaint cover comp. Stay tuned . . .

Thanks again, King, for these great comps.

KingCake said...

KC's Jukejoint Jukebox #4.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=7QQAJPOTE4

LAZZ said...

Loads of new sounds for me here, KC - thank you.
The continual sensitivity of the way you structure the tracks' organisation still stuns me.
Magnificent.

LAZZ said...

The baddest KC Jukebox yet !!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.