Saturday, September 13, 2014

Cosimo Matassa Remembered - A Second Dose

 Apologies up front to Lurker, but you upset my plan and I actually planned to retreive your comment to use your links, but it appears that is a paid feature in Blogger.  If you have the artwork scanned, that would be killer - I was too lazy to do it.

I believe that I had promised 8 discs of Cosimo and here are the second 4.


 




8 comments:

KingCake said...

Cosimo Matassa Story, Vol. 2 CD 1 - One Night.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1GLZIZMUFT

Cosimo Matassa Story, Vol. 2 CD 2 - Rockin' Pneumonia.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=5JMFKZIFLQ

Cosimo Matassa Story, Vol. 2 CD 3 - Sea Cruise.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=7ZDDMJIIVI

Cosimo Matassa Story, Vol. 2 CD 4 - It Will Stand.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=4WIIQ2FUZE

poppachubby said...

Holy shit this is great!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, this is all the artwork I have for volume 2 :
http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/7401433/file.html

Lurker

poppachubby said...

Oh thank you Lurker!

poppachubby said...

Perfect tagging thx KC

RickB said...

Beautiful, thanks all!!

pmac said...

And, to think, even at 8 discs, there is so much more that could have been included.

rivercityslim said...

I already had the first box, but this is a welcome addition! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.