Rest in Peace Allen Toussaint
Thanks for this KC. Apologies to any followers who relish the Gospel Sundays at Chitlins. Next week I will double post Mahalia!!
I love the gospel posts, but no need to worry about posting on Sunday. Thanks for these Apollo Sessions.
Ah, further wonderfulness. Thanks KC.
doc the Sunday thing is something that's done for OUR pleasure. It's Gospel Sunday!!! Now fall in line doc!! Ha...
Mahalia for ever, the real real thing, it soothe my soul. Thanks KingCake.
Many Thanks KC for this amazing post.
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=5IYDG1FJFZ-How I Got Over The Apollo Records Sessions 1946-1954 Disc 2.rar
Wonderful! I can't wait to hear. Many thanks!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
8 comments:
Thanks for this KC. Apologies to any followers who relish the Gospel Sundays at Chitlins. Next week I will double post Mahalia!!
I love the gospel posts, but no need to worry about posting on Sunday. Thanks for these Apollo Sessions.
Ah, further wonderfulness. Thanks KC.
doc the Sunday thing is something that's done for OUR pleasure. It's Gospel Sunday!!! Now fall in line doc!! Ha...
Mahalia for ever, the real real thing, it soothe my soul. Thanks KingCake.
Many Thanks KC for this amazing post.
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=5IYDG1FJFZ-How I Got Over The Apollo Records Sessions 1946-1954 Disc 2.rar
Wonderful! I can't wait to hear. Many thanks!!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.