NOT your average compilation! This one is, instead, composed of rare Jubilee, Apollo and Birdland radio broadcasts from 1943-53. Turn down the lights and imagine one of those old radios where your stereo or computer is and take a trip in the Way Back Machine to 1943....ahhh There's the signal...let's listen...
Thanks KC Love this time and these artists Although first trouble with mega - Fast but kept locking up - Took about 10 attempts with one locking at 99% and a second to go ! Hope this is not the downfall ! Cheers
Hot damn, this one looks great!!! I love music from this era; it brings back memories of my parents in their audiophile youth when the stereo, not the television, dominated our parlor and I was young and mesmerized by the sounds. Their collection was several years behind the times because their finances were lean but, no matter, the music was ageless and it shaped my taste.
well I made several mistakes in the sent comments above ..mostly out of annoyance at that damned mega site refusing my attempts at downloading !! (and still cannot achieve it !!) But here is an opportunity to relish this excellent Chitlin Catfish blog which has given the world Inez Andrews & the Andrewettes and many past joys.. wonderful indeed to share sadly obscure amazing musics.
7 comments:
https://mega.co.nz/#!GV5Tla6a!bCrsAkFtPvfudQCa48CNshQxWi45QiM_nswvL--ebg8
Thanks KC
Love this time and these artists
Although first trouble with mega - Fast but kept locking up - Took about 10 attempts with one locking at 99% and a second to go ! Hope this is not the downfall !
Cheers
Hot damn, this one looks great!!! I love music from this era; it brings back memories of my parents in their audiophile youth when the stereo, not the television, dominated our parlor and I was young and mesmerized by the sounds. Their collection was several years behind the times because their finances were lean but, no matter, the music was ageless and it shaped my taste.
This mega download site just refuses to woek !!
wonderful music thst I cannot have access to is
very frustrating indeed !!! please change to
a different one !!!!
well I made several mistakes in the sent comments
above ..mostly out of annoyance at that damned
mega site refusing my attempts at downloading !!
(and still cannot achieve it !!) But here is an
opportunity to relish this excellent Chitlin
Catfish blog which has given the world Inez
Andrews & the Andrewettes and many past joys..
wonderful indeed to share sadly obscure amazing
musics.
alternatives
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=2UNYGOFKRM
well thanks for the alternative download site''
not MEGA thanks !! terrific stuff.
Stringbasspete.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.