
They certainly dug deep for this set. Only two names here that I know, Lowell Fulson and Jimmy McCracklin, maybe Lord Tennyson but you get the picture - obscure stuff!note: I downloaded these from somewhere a year or two ago but then burned them to disc for storage because my hard drive was nearly full - anyway, given that they are mono files, I made them larger than necessary when I extracted them from the discs, sorry about that - it doesn't seem to have affected how they sound.
3 comments:
https://mega.co.nz/#!PRgRgJIK!RdkGT0_Qs1aL1lp5Ku9uVnosGVQ1SCs8w5B1lFz-V3A
or
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=0AAZWZBTMC
Hell yeah! Vol 1 has been in constant play since you posted it. If this disc is anything similar, looks like I'll have 2 in heavy rotation. These rate up there with Heavy Sugar Vol 1 and 2 as my favorite compilations.
Three more of my favorite blogs met their untimely deaths this week at the hands of Google. The cause of death is undisclosed but it sure makes me appreciate all the more the work done and the music provided here. I live twelve miles from the National Security Agency and there's more than enough room on that acreage for Google to relocate and make its de facto role as a government agency official.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.