The links that patsoul generously added to the previous Eddie Floyd post have made me aware that the version of this that I have actually encompasses the last two Stax albums, Baby Lay Your Head Down and Soul Street.These are the last two chapters in Eddie's Stax output.
5 comments:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=2HEFMDEXDM
Thanks KC
This one I didn't have ( don't tell Eddie !)
Cheers
Thanks much. All of the Eddie Floyd I have originates from this blog and I am very grateful for the number of selections offered.
KC, thanks for all the Eddie Floyd. This is yet another artist I have been introduced to here. The Crypt and it's "doors" is by far the most interesting music site I have come across. I am also most grateful for all of the generous shares.
need a new link please i dont know if this site is still active but near enough all the links are dead and need fixing great blog
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.