Thursday, August 16, 2012

Clarence Carter - I Found What I Wanted Unissued and Rare Fame Masters (2012)

Clarence Carter - I Found What I Wanted Unissued and Rare Fame Masters (2012)

For those of you who think I will be coming back with the second half of Carter's Fame singles any time soon: Ummm...News Flash, they have not been issued yet. I DO, however, have a little lagniappe post of four rare tracks that may or may not be on that set when it is eventually issued but I suspect this modern EP is Kent's way of priming folks for Volume Two.

I don't guess I need to say much here; it's CC and you almost certainly do not have it. I can't say that any of the four is an overlooked hit but none of them suck either. I've come to believe you are supposed to read the title to mean some tracks are unreleased and some are just rare since track 3 was clearly sourced from a 45 and I'd guess that track four was the b side.


3 comments:

Preslives said...

Many thanks for this!

poppachubby said...

Awesome KC... can't wait to dig in!

deGallo said...

Thank you.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.