There's no listing on the album for personnel or source material. Sounds like his classic Chicago line up to me...great sound on this one, no cracklin disc copies. Ripped at 24/44.1 wav and dithered to 16/44.1 FLAC... enjoy!!
Blue Moon BMLP-1009
1984

1. Ain't Superstitious
2. Goin Down Slow
3. Somebody Walkin In My House
4. Commit A Crime
5. My Mind Is Ramblin
6. I Walked From Dallas
7. My Country Sugar Mama
8. Louise
9. Hold Onto Your Money
10. Streamline Woman
Howlin' Wolf - Vocals, Guitar

3 comments:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dq3xya9z25grxay
Wonderful Poppa ! Thank you
What a supreme, yet simple joy to listen to what for me are some of Wolf's lesser known songs and to realize that they are equal to or surpass his best. My home is filled with the music from this and your other blogs. I didn't believe that any blog could equal the jazz blog but I was clearly wrong. Keep it coming; one can never have too much music and thanks so much!!!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.