Rest in Peace Allen Toussaint
Haven't heard this in years, but thanks to you that is changing as I type this. Still as good as I recalled. Many thanks.
Great!, Many thanks King
Great having you back! Nice comp- love Rogers. Many thanks, my friend.
Thank you, KC!
I of course have had a copy of 'Chicago Bound' for almost as long as I can remember, but that was it as far as vintage Chess stuff from Jimmy Rogers. So thanks for this; it's great to finally hear the other stuff from the same time period.
Thank you!
Thank you so much for the detailed article.Thanks again.sbobetthaisbobetเอสบีโอเบทsbobetมือถือ
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
7 comments:
Haven't heard this in years, but thanks to you that is changing as I type this. Still as good as I recalled. Many thanks.
Great!, Many thanks King
Great having you back! Nice comp- love Rogers. Many thanks, my friend.
Thank you, KC!
I of course have had a copy of 'Chicago Bound' for almost as long as I can remember, but that was it as far as vintage Chess stuff from Jimmy Rogers. So thanks for this; it's great to finally hear the other stuff from the same time period.
Thank you!
Thank you so much for the detailed article.Thanks again.
sbobetthai
sbobet
เอสบีโอเบท
sbobetมือถือ
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.