By the Malaco Years Bobby's wonderful guttural growl had become a horrid frog-like blat, but even so he was still a better singer than 95% of the rest of the world. Say what you will, the blat was distracting, but the growl had become such a reflexive part of his singing that I suspect that he couldn't stop himself from doing it. Even so, he was still Bobby Bland!

11 comments:
blues at Midnight
https://www112.zippyshare.com/v/yxUIFYx4/file.html
Sad Street
https://www112.zippyshare.com/v/juz2r2uj/file.html
years of Tears
https://www38.zippyshare.com/v/m91lTpdq/file.html
Tx again!
Many thanks King
Thanks KC
As it happens these were 3 I didn't have on Malaco
Cheers
Thanks for Blues at midnight I did not had this!
Many thanks for these, although the great man was well past his best at this point there was always something worth hearing.
Tankx so much and greetings from Vienna
Great..thanks a lot!!
wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.
หนังออนไลน์
many thinks from Aussie
Thx!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.