Sunday, March 18, 2018

Little Junior Parker - Blues Man (1969)

Little Junior Parker or just Junior Parker was a great soulful Blues vocalist and harmonica man . This album seems to have been overlooked during the rush to digitalise everything worthy. Its a good listen with some tasteful horn arrangements - I don't know the source of this LP rip, I've had it for some time and it's in very decent nick ! Thanks to the original uploader - Let's hope we get a CD version soon ! - Gus

6 comments:

GuitarGus said...

LP Rip @320 - https://mega.nz/#!Gc0zzTpZ!ZJcPpwfnxNrioi_9JepJhqm2Bmruimje0NyW9bX3cxY

Raulo said...

Thanks Gus

muddyw123 said...

Tx Gus. Was lookin' for this one long time.

rivercityslim said...

Thanks!

Tommy C said...

Thank you for this - haven't listened yet but been listening to You Don't Have To Be Black & I Tell Stories and this should fit right in.

Pudge said...

Looking forward to listening. Many thanks.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.