Friday, February 16, 2018

B.B. King - The RPM/Kent box

This is a one time post, when it is gone, it is gone...uploading something this big is a lot of work,

28 comments:

KingCake said...

http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/yZkp0qU0/file.html
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/E3O1BFE8/file.html
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/SkiLTqCV/file.html
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/OpOAw814/file.html
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/oRhpnOYi/file.html
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/kRdl7Cm1/file.html
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/Y1U0hW4S/file.html
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/6l289hpv/file.html
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/gJ0D45AH/file.html
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/m4R8ghKi/file.html
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/4PfsxIZS/file.html
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/2IUJU1uo/file.html
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/g1dHPXjw/file.html
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/2BdD5Q2s/file.html
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/pI44bUsN/file.html
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/cEa47RpT/file.html
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/jwVQisET/file.html
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/rhvZEHfq/file.html

Earthbound said...

Indispensible music in the best possible sound. I would have preferred the best takes in chronological order followed by the alternates but still this should be in every blues collection.

Raulo said...

King,
I think the same person, who attack Marc Blues is attacking you.
The first seven links are dead.
Thanks for share.
Raul

Raulo said...

King
May be my old computer.
The links are alive
Excuse me
Thanks

simonthecat said...

What an amazing share! Thank you so much!

The Magnificent Goldberg said...

Thank you - an INCREDIBLE effort!

Al

Nelgroe said...

Fantastic, thanks so much...Early BB is so great, nice to have it all in one place.

Pudge said...

Thank you for your hard work in sharing this great series. Greatly appreciated.

imnokid said...

Great!

rivercityslim said...

Wow! Thanks so much.

Lil'ol'lady said...

Thank you very much! Fantastic.

Pippo said...

That's a monumental amount of work preparing and uploading, heartfelt thank you KingCake

rfp3 said...

Thanks King!!

jim said...

Many thanks. Listening now - and for the foreseeable future!

Jim Miller

rontokyo said...

Thanks!!!

sawyer said...

What an incredible share! Thank you for such a huge undertaking, it will be an age before I get to listen to it all, but I hope to enjoy every moment,thank you once again and perhaps seventeen times more.

Bottleneck

Eric said...

Thank you as always.

bowserprod said...

Thank-you very much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a generous share.

richsoul said...

with that amount of work, I can at least say thank you. You are too much and are greatly appreciated for this tremendous amount of music. Thank you.

Eric said...

Magnificent.

es335 said...

MONUMENTAL!!! MERCI!!!

lucky5 said...

Thank you very, very much KC for this great mega post!!!

Orbyt said...

Remarkable post, Kingcake. Thank you!

Blue Eyes said...

Woow! thank you very much!

oldbear said...

What can I say that hasn't been said in the previous posts! Thank you, thank you, thank you for this immense post of a legendary artist.

Doccus Rockus Maximus said...

Words fail.. After all the great posts only a couple of weeks before Christmas I was thinking to myself "if only I would find those rare BB King tracks on the few ACE comps I haven't been ably to either buy, borrow or download my Christmas would be complete".. I honestly was JUST thinking to myself "it's not as if I'll just hapenstance on the big RPM/Kent box, after all" when right in front me I saw this post.. It being a year old I was just praying it was still up. Thanks for my Christmas miracle! Best wishes to you and yours!

DeadBob said...

Can we get a possible re-up? Then life would be better lol and thanks for getting this music to the masses!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.