Listening to this right now and I feel compelled to share. Not everyone has access to all the old stuff so I think this is a fine example of what BB was like before he got 'discovered' by white folk. Sorry, but the truth is the truth.
As you would expect I have all the Ace (UK) BB CDs of the albums that were released originally on the RPM/Kent labels Let me know if you want more of the same - Cheers
10 comments:
http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/AoZ5pxlB/file.html
Love the old B.B. Once the Thrill is Gone caught fire, he went MOR.
As you would expect I have all the Ace (UK) BB CDs of the albums that were released originally on the RPM/Kent labels
Let me know if you want more of the same - Cheers
When asked in a biography which was his favourite album BB gave 'My Kind Of Blues' as his response
Thanks for this GuitarGus and KingCake.
The truth will set you free. Thanks for the post.
thanks fantastic bb king. more please with text, book and art
Great share, man. Thank you!
Thanks KC
Pois é fui correndo ao pote mas......fiquei com sede, Sem link!!!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.