Rest in Peace Allen Toussaint
http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/eVNCSdwx/file.html
Thanks KC.I am looking forward to wrapping my ears around this.
As we'd say back home, Luther Allison is wicked pissa! (It's a great compliment.) Nothing more need be written.
Thank You for this Luther Allison - haven't heard it. I still remember very well the one time I saw him perform (mid 90's) - one of the best shows I ever saw.
Thanks for this!!
Many thanks!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
6 comments:
http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/eVNCSdwx/file.html
Thanks KC.
I am looking forward to wrapping my ears around this.
As we'd say back home, Luther Allison is wicked pissa! (It's a great compliment.) Nothing more need be written.
Thank You for this Luther Allison - haven't heard it. I still remember very well the one time I saw him perform (mid 90's) - one of the best shows I ever saw.
Thanks for this!!
Many thanks!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.