Friday, February 10, 2017

King Biscuit Boy with The Meters and Allen Toussaint

I had just about forgotten about this record until I saw Blue Dragon post a couple later KBB records. Those were posted at the request of Rivercityslim and I'm betting he will enjoy this one as well.

This album was done in 1974, right around the same time as Rejuvenation.

10 comments:

KingCake said...

http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/DSCoDqYC/file.html

rivercityslim said...

I do like this record - I have my old vinyl copy as well as the CD re-issue.

rivercityslim said...

Have to say I was disappointed with it when I first got it all those years ago, as it is quite different than the two albums he had done with Crowbar right before this. But over the years I have come to appreciate it more, hence the CD re-issue acquisition.

Arclight73 said...

Thank you. Looks interesting.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us.
ดูหนังออนไลน์

Rev. bIGhIG said...

Great share.
My thanks.

Rev. bIGhIG said...

My download is missing two cuts, I just noticed. Anyone else have this problem?
No "Hand Jive" or "Caledonia River".
S'up?

Unknown said...

Is it possible to re-up the link please? Thanks in advance!!!

Marco said...

Is it possible to re-up the link please? Thanks in advance!!!

Rev. bIGhIG said...

Add me to the re-up request. Even my partial copy disappeared!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.