Rest in Peace Allen Toussaint
http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/0K5omlX9/file.html
Hi!LUV your Blog & the R&B/Soul scene. Also, LUV the Vee Jay comps. Quite a jump from # 4 to # 9? #'s 5,6,7,8 please? No rush, no pressure....Cheers!Ciao! For now.rntcj
I'm almost a week late, but thanks again KC!
Thank you for these. For some reason, I'm not finding disc 10 on your site.I'll keep trying.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
4 comments:
http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/0K5omlX9/file.html
Hi!
LUV your Blog & the R&B/Soul scene. Also, LUV the Vee Jay comps. Quite a jump from # 4 to # 9? #'s 5,6,7,8 please? No rush, no pressure....
Cheers!
Ciao! For now.
rntcj
I'm almost a week late, but thanks again KC!
Thank you for these. For some reason, I'm not finding disc 10 on your site.
I'll keep trying.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.