Rest in Peace Allen Toussaint
H E R O !!!
A great sage (and funny with it !) has left the house...Covered some of his songs on many gigs...with respect
I have been away too long and am catching up on back posts, but want to thank you for remembering Mr. Allison. He was a favorite and I was fortunate enough to see him once. Great wit and musicianship, he had it all.
Sleep well, ol´man Mose! grew up with your music and will die with it,,,Stuffy from Sweden
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
4 comments:
H E R O !!!
A great sage (and funny with it !) has left the house...Covered some of his songs on many gigs...with respect
I have been away too long and am catching up on back posts, but want to thank you for remembering Mr. Allison. He was a favorite and I was fortunate enough to see him once. Great wit and musicianship, he had it all.
Sleep well, ol´man Mose! grew up with your music and will die with it,,,
Stuffy from Sweden
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.