Sunday, March 13, 2016

Julius Cheeks - Hard Gospel Man

A collection of Julius Cheeks recordings to flush out those offered earlier and provided by our buddy Dr. Hep Cat once again. More than one person has commented here that they think of Julius as the greatest of the 'hard gospel' singers. Well here is your mother lode!

9 comments:

KingCake said...

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=7CYKRTQWQI

Lou Cypher said...

Thank you Kingcake, this lil' devil sure likes his gospel fix every now and then!

Lil'ol'lady said...

Whooo-wheee! A hard gospel singer...appropriate for a posting to shout about. As always, KingCake, this gospel post is as appreciated as much as they all are.

Leif said...

And yippee! A collection to cherish. Thanks KC, and Dr. Hep Cat. Much appreciated.

Bob Mac said...

Many thanks, this looks good. I'm not a huge gospel fan and haven't heard very much over the years but thanks to your blog I've recently been listening to more and discovering interesting performers like Rev Julius Cheeks.

Jodsworth said...

This is amazing - thank you so much and I can't wait to find more hard-to-find Gospel here. I have a show on a community radio station and start off every 3 hour show with an hour of Gospel soul/funk.

VL Washington said...

Can someone revive this...pls pls pls

rosbeliobones9223@gmail,com said...

Olá irmão sem link!!!

rosbeliobones9223@gmail,com said...

Ja baixei em outro blog mas obrigado mesmo assim irmão !!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.