Rather than drag this out any further, I'm going to put two more label sections in this post so that I can move on. The details of these sections are the same as the two previous - thanks to Dr. Hepcat, Mr. Bob Laughton and Mr. Alan Young.
These two sections bring us to modern times and the more current Malaco recordings of which I may post a couple at a later date.
btw people there has been an awful lot of downloading going on here lately without much commenting - that has to change or the posts will stop...just saying...

11 comments:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1MAFA0ISQN-Peacock Sides.rar
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=0MUYIYFKRW-Savoy Sides.rar
This is a great series, KC, thanks!!
Thank you once again for the labor intensive, wonderful compilation, KingCake. Gratitude goes to Unkie Cliff, Dr. Hepcat, Mr. Laughton and to Mr. Young for their contributions in making the compilations possible. Neither should we forget folks who share their own private collections...Preslives, for example. Surely the large number of downloads demonstrates just how hungry people are for all the great music posted. The gospel makes Sunday a very special day. Thank you, and please don't stop the posts! (Whine, whine, whine)
Thank you so much, Kingcake! While I only just opened the links above, I imagine these must be nothing but gems assembled here! And a big thank you to Unkie Cliff, Dr. Hepcat, Mr. Laughton and Mr. Young for their help in putting these together!
Yes indeed! Glory to God.
Great compilations, KC. Much appreciated.
Avid downloader but lazy writer. Understand your point about downloading without comments but
1. is a thank you really a constructive comment?
2. isn't downloading itself a sign of appreciation for the good work you are doing?
Any way, many many thanks for the excellent job! It opened my ears to a lot of exciting music which I would otherwise not have discovered. Selene
Thank you again for your efforts in putting these Gospel treasures together!
Thank you again for your efforts in putting these Gospel treasures together!
Sem link irmão!!!
Thank you
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.