Doggett really takes a varied approach in terms of material for this one. I would say that overall there's a real sense of funk and groove. The one thing which really comes to mind while listening to this album, is just how great Doggett is at filtering any song through his style.
The Worm and Monkey are my two favorites - I just love Doggett accompanied with a sax. I ripped this at 24/44.1 wav and dithered to 16/44.1 FLAC... enjoy!!
Columbia – CS 8882
1963
- Fingertips
- Soul Zone
- Without Love
- The Love Of My Man
- Memphis
- The Worm
- One Fine Day
- Monkey
- Soul City
- If You Need Me
- D'lo
- Hot Fudge

3 comments:
http://www.packupload.com/6VTMAH32MEI
Thanks, as always, for the great music...this one is a winner on song titles alone. Let's do "The Worm"!
Bill swings! If Edith Piaf was still alive, I'm sure she would dedicate a song for him: "T'es Bo, Tu Sais...", or something similar!
Serge
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.